WoW-FrostMourne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

some issues

3 posters

Go down

some issues Empty some issues

Post  morgoth Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:37 pm

so yeah, by some retarded coincidence my computer got fucked in the ass and i had to restore it to factory settings. now when i try to download the frostmourne client from this site i get a fatal error involving the art folder and corruption. but ive redownloaded the retail multiple times now and still no change. problem with the frostmourne client? any ideas please? btw lag you suck XD

morgoth

Back to top Go down

some issues Empty Erm.

Post  WoW-FrostMourne Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:56 pm

Mhmh

No problem with the frostmourne client ...

Link is working...

New people have connected to the server, Think its a problem in you're wow folder
WoW-FrostMourne
WoW-FrostMourne
Admin

http://wow-frostmourne.webstarts.com/

Back to top Go down

some issues Empty Re: some issues

Post  Twilly Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:51 am

I may have a solution. You just may have to change you realmlist.

First, open your WorldOfWarcraft folder, open the folder named Data, (If you haven't tampered with any of the file names, it WILL be Data.) Then, (depending on your region) if you live in the United States open the file on the right that says enUS. From there you will see a notepad file, open that. Inside will most likely be "SET realmlist us.logon.worldofwarcraft.com" If you haven't already, change that to "SET realmlist cheat.malware-site.www." After that, use the regular Wow.exe, or the process named WoW at the start of your WoW folder.

How it looks like in my PC. My Computer>Local Disk(C:)>Program Files>WorldOfWarcraft>Data>enUS>realmlist.

Hope this helps! Smile
Twilly
Twilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:52 pm

I don't believe that using WoW.exe orig would work in this case as for private servers you need a custom made launcher but it's worth a shot. I'll Upload pictures below on what this should look like in the process, however, please try to post your exact error message at failed attempt?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum