WoW-FrostMourne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In lack of a better name.

2 posters

Go down

In lack of a better name. Empty In lack of a better name.

Post  Twilly Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:11 am

Yo, what's up? It's I, Twilly! My name is Tyler. I live in the b-e-a-utiful state of Blowhio (Ohio.) I'm a 14 y/o who is officially in the National Honor Society, not to mention I LOVE Football and Wrestling.

Twilly, hmmm... How have you come up with such a name? Well I'll tell ya. My friends had always called me Twilly, Ever since I punked a kid out in wrestling a few years back with a backflip (Not hard, especially if your opponent is trying to get a single leg. Very Happy) But anyway yeah, I love games, sports, anything that crosses my mind.

I have been playing WoW since my 9th birthday. Yes, my father was a beta tester for the original game. (Vanilla) Back when the trolls looked funny and there were only four classes. Brings back memories.

Whenever the server is down I play retail, on retail I'm also known as Twilly and a few other name like Bigdpss, and Bigpal. Maybe you guys should look me up! I play on Exodar, and it's a great server if you favor the Alliance.

I do encourage players to come to this server by advertising. If you would ever want to see one of my ads, please ask me to do so, and I'll show ya.

Many people say, "Hey, you're only 14, you're stupid as shit! You can't GM a server!" I've GM'd on DarkWoW. It was a fun classic server, but after TBC, the server had horrible connection problems to its host. GM'ing is fun none the less.

When I grow to an older age, (A college age) I want to go to OSU for sports medicine. Sports and helping people have always excited me. When anyone asked me a question, or just puts a question out there, I'm always at the call to give you a very long, detailed answer. Smile

But anyway, this is me. Hope you've learned something!

-Twilly
Twilly
Twilly

Back to top Go down

In lack of a better name. Empty Re: In lack of a better name.

Post  Final Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:06 pm

Hello And you Gm on Darkwow isnt that known today as wowdark?...
Final
Final

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilly Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:16 pm

No. A few people I had met on DarkWoW are on WoWDark. I had checked the other day to see what was going on, but no. WoWDark is not DarkWoW.
Twilly
Twilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum