WoW-FrostMourne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheat...question for you..

3 posters

Go down

Cheat...question for you.. Empty Cheat...question for you..

Post  marine77 Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:59 pm

Ok so cheat..when you created the server and shit what downloads did you use to help with them? cause im thinkin about createing a war game using a launcher..and i kinda need your help with it if you dont mind bro Smile
marine77
marine77

Back to top Go down

Cheat...question for you.. Empty Re: Cheat...question for you..

Post  Twilly Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:55 pm

Honestly, making your own server isn't a bad idea. BUT, there are plenty of servers out there, so you may be able to find one that you like A LOT. I'm kind of sad that a lot of Private servers don't have T12 vendors. It's a simple .lo Aborweave for druids, and .lo Balespider for Warlocks, etc etc. Find them, get them, put them in the shop. I would just raid for them, but there is never enough people on the server, so.. Oh well. Another thing that is bothering me, is that Cheat is just letting random people GM now. I'm not mad about me not being GM, I could care less, and I'm not mad about Sad, our problems are resolved and we're mature people now. It's just that I heard that there is another guy that just suddenly popped up, and he hasn't done anything for the server.

Creating your own server, well..
You need repackers and stuff, and you need to create your own IP, or set it to 127.0.00 or something like that, still unsure. I could gather the information for you and send it to you in a message if you like.

Now, in other news..
I'm honestly about to quit out on this server. I finally got my 5th 85 on retail, (A warlock, they are amazing) and new doors have opened up in other places. But the real reason I might quit, is because I have put a lot of time into trying to make this server better. I know what you're thinking, too, "But you're not a GM, fucktard," I get that. I've advertised and many things before, and I still proceed in doing so. I do so much, yet gain no access to anything. Not even T11 heroic gear, which is still worse than T12 reg gear. But then, holy shit, here walks in this new guy that nobody has heard of, and he gets a GM spot. Things are tough, and I care about this server more than you think. I wanted to see this server prosper but I guess my wants have mixed to form something greater.

Much Love,
Twilly out.<3
Twilly
Twilly

Back to top Go down

Post  WoW-FrostMourne Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:05 pm

Just so you all know..

I´ve started to work on Donation gear.. Which will be Tier 13 & Season 10.

noone of the privat servers have these items But i´ve already created 5 pieces ( tier 13 ).

Progress is beeing made on this server.
WoW-FrostMourne
WoW-FrostMourne
Admin

http://wow-frostmourne.webstarts.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum