WoW-FrostMourne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheat, Been Going Through Rough Times, I can't run it on my computer.

3 posters

Go down

Cheat, Been Going Through Rough Times, I can't run it on my computer. Empty Cheat, Been Going Through Rough Times, I can't run it on my computer.

Post  <GM> Sad Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:29 am

I'm sorry. I've recently gotten back from my grams funeral and between not being able to have her with us on thanksgiving making us all laugh, it was upsetting. I'm really sorry, I can't run the server on my computer because my paps wont let me download any of that stuff and im staying in PA for a bit.... Really Sorry Guys, I apoligize.
<GM> Sad
<GM> Sad

Back to top Go down

Cheat, Been Going Through Rough Times, I can't run it on my computer. Empty Re: Cheat, Been Going Through Rough Times, I can't run it on my computer.

Post  WoW-FrostMourne Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:11 am

<GM> Sad wrote:I'm sorry. I've recently gotten back from my grams funeral and between not being able to have her with us on thanksgiving making us all laugh, it was upsetting. I'm really sorry, I can't run the server on my computer because my paps wont let me download any of that stuff and im staying in PA for a bit.... Really Sorry Guys, I apoligize.

Hey, Man. No problem.

When i saw this message from ya i started to play Retail.

For Everyone who´s reading my message. We´re very sorry but This server is down. If you wanna know how we made this server with everything and such feel free to Message me and Re-name the server and Bring it up if you want to.

I´ll be putting out PVP videos on my youtube channel. I´ve a video about our server if you want it its on my youtube channel so just copy it and change name and stuff.

Dw, About this, Sad. If you´re comming back to play privat and still up to set up a server just mail me, M8. I´ll have a super computer soon so i´ll run the server. Until then i´ll be playing on Retail.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/thunderhorn/Icyangel/simple
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/thunderhorn/Ironfury/simple

Mail : zero_cool@live.no

Youtube Channel : CheataKaIcyAngel
WoW-FrostMourne
WoW-FrostMourne
Admin

http://wow-frostmourne.webstarts.com/

Back to top Go down

Cheat, Been Going Through Rough Times, I can't run it on my computer. Empty Re: Cheat, Been Going Through Rough Times, I can't run it on my computer.

Post  GeneralJamesWolfe Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:13 pm

Well damn, cant seem to find any half-way decent news anywhere.
GeneralJamesWolfe
GeneralJamesWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum